With the start of the 2017/2018 Junior Speedway Racing Association (JSRA) season only a couple of weeks away, the committee have been working extremely hard preparing for another big season. In this media release we have some important information for all of our members to please take note of.
1. If you haven’t already, please make sure you have sent in your completed membership forms and payment to ensure you are eligible for season points. If you are not a financial member, you will not receive points until your membership is paid.
If you need a copy of the membership forms, please click the link below.
2. If you have submitted your membership forms and have paid for a season poster, please make sure you send a photo of your car to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday October 7 2017. If we have not received your photo by this time, it will not be included on this seasons poster.
3. As many people would be aware, this year we will host Team New Zealand for the Australia vs New Zealand Challenge and Australasian Championship at Moora and Esperance Speedways. We still need to fill spots in Team Australia for this and are asking for anyone that would be interested to get in touch with JSRA President Adam Arnold as soon as possible. We need to finalise our team as soon as possible, so please don’t delay in expressing your interest.
4. Nominations are now being called for Round 1 of the JSRA Metropolitan Series to be held at Ellenbrook Speedway on Saturday October 7th. Nominations are to be completed via the RDA Ellenbrook Speedway website (Please follow the link below).
5. Nominations are also open for Round 1 of the JSRA Country Super Series to be held at Makit Hardware Narrogin Speedway on Saturday October 21st. To nominate for this event please head to the JSRA Website or follow the link below to complete the nomination form.
If you require any further information on the JSRA, please don’t hesitate to contact any member of our committee. You can find their contact details on our website.